Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Workshop Renovation

Good morning, Twisted Friends!  I don't know about you guys, but I think the Workshop was getting a little confusing.  I don't have a solution for all the confusion yet (order tracking using the order number still seems over complicated. Maybe that's just me?  Thoughts?), but I do think this blog format will work better for two reasons:
  1. You'll be able to follow progress over time.  Photos of projects will remain part of the blog, rather than disappearing forever after being replaced by updated photos like before.
  2. This format is easier to work with.  That's mostly just helpful on my end of things, though. 

I hope this works well for you, and makes your experience as a Twisted Friend more enjoyable!  I welcome your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment below.  The Workshop page will remain active until I get everything transferred over to here.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment