Thursday, May 14, 2015

Always Learnding

Alrighty, friends.  Here is how this little corner of the Workshop is going to work.  I will continue to post Workshop updates using your order numbers, so you can track where your project is in the queue.  These updates will be cleverly titled Workshop Update for now, and will be a just-the-facts-ma'am outline of the Workshop queue, with photos.

Sometimes, though, I'll have more to say.  It might be notes for my own benefit, or a new trick I've learned that I want to share.  Either way, if it's something more than a simple Workshop Update, I'll do you the favor of giving it its own post.  That way, you can read it if you're interested, don't if you're not, and my Anna Twist brain has a place to store tricks and ideas so I don't have to hang on to them.  It's a tenuous dance as it is.  But, like my man Samwise said, share the load! Right, Sam?



DANG IT, SAM.


No comments:

Post a Comment